Perform a quick vision check…
If you answer YES to several or more of these questions, you need a comprehensive eye exam.
While reading or doing close work, do you notice any of the following in yourself or your child?
- Becomes quickly fatigued?
- Has posture problems?
- Rubs eyes frequently?
- Squints or blinks excessively?
- Frequently loses one’s place when reading or copying from the board or paper?
- Frequently skips words and/or has to re-read?
- Repeatedly omits small words?
- Vision becomes blurry?
- Uses finger to read?
- Holds the book or object unusually close?
- Closes one eye or covers eye with hand?
- Twists or tilts head toward book or papers?
- Moves head back and forth (instead of moving eyes)?
- Struggles with handwriting?